HOW DO I START A PODCAST?
I get this question a lot, and there is so much information you would need, tips to keep in mind, equipment you might consider using, etc. Below are links to videos, articles, etc., that I believe would be beneficial to anyone thinking about starting a podcast!
- I host my show on Spreaker and they have a great step-by-step guide to let you know what you need, what it takes, and what to do to launch a podcast. You can read the article here: https://www.spreaker.com/create-a-podcast.
- Here is a great video with questions to ask yourself before starting your podcast: https://youtu.be/HtNHr4QoquY
- Tons of great how-to articles about everything pod: https://www.thepodcasthost.com
MY RECORDING EQUIPMENT…
By no means do you need to spend thousands or even hundreds of dollars to get started with your podcast. But for those of you who are curious about what I use personally, here is the list, complete with Amazon affiliate links:
* MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* POP FILTER (AW-BM700): http://amzn.to/2zRIIyK
* XLR CABLE (Mogami Gold Studio): http://amzn.to/2yZXJeD
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): https://amzn.to/3D5tTFL
* HARDWARE (iMac Pro): https://amzn.to/3rloMig